PowerLite Home Cinema 3500 Projector
The Multi Par Auction Process is to determine the highest and best price for the seller. This process is to determine price only. A contract will need to be signed at the completion, therefore nothing will say SOLD it will say BIDDING COMPLETE.
Lot #1 on the Auction is for the entire property, liquor license and contents. The remaining lots listed in the auction are being offered separately for buyers who may only want certain lots but not the whole. At that time the seller will determine if selling as a whole or selling as individual lots is most beneficial. If your lot is highlighted in green we will contact you, either way, and let you know what the seller has determined.
Prime Time Licensed Real Estate Team - Brayden Hernandez, Jodi Legault, Staci Hernandez Office 208 232-4912. Brokered by Premier Properties Real Estate Co.
Reserve Not Met
Registration on the Online Bidding Platform signifies an agreement to these Terms. In addition, completed registration on the online bidding platform serves as certification that bidder has reviewed all available documents including: Terms of Auction and Property Specific Disclosures.
Proper and complete online registration is required to bid. All bidders must provide valid contact information including full name, address, phone number, and email address to register. A credit card (MC, Visa, or Discover) is also required and will be validated before bidding access is granted, but is not a recognized form of payment for the earnest money deposit or purchase price. To be fully approved for bidding a potential bidder must communicate over the phone or email with a Prime Time Auctions Representative. By registering, all bidders acknowledge having read and agree to be bound by the Auction Terms and Conditions. Bidders may register prior to, or during the bidding period. At registration, bidders are given the option of receiving emails confirming their individual bids and/or when they are outbid.
All bidding in this auction is being conducted online. (If you need assistance placing a bid please call our office for assistance at 208-232-4912)
To place a bid, bidders have the option to bid in one of three ways
- Bid the current asking price
- Bid a specific amount
- Create a maximum bid.
The “Max Bid” or Set Max” feature allows a bidder to enter their maximum bid. This authorizes the system to only bid the smallest acceptable bid increment on the bidder’s behalf when they have been outbid and only up to their maximum bid. The benefit of this feature is to provide you, the bidder with an easier way to bid by not having to login and manually bid each time you have been outbid. This auction utilizes a “Soft Close” feature that automatically extends the bidding time if a bid is received in the last 2 minutes of the auction. These extensions will continue until 2 minutes have lapsed without any bidding activity, at which time the auction is concluded. The benefit of these extensions is to provide an even playing field for all bidders.
A buyer's premium of 5% of the high bid shall be added to the high bid and included in the total purchase price to be paid by the successful bidder(s).
Sample calculation -- High Bid Online Auction = $100,000
5% Buyer’s Premium = $ 5,000
Total purchase price = $105,000
Financing is not a contingency of sale in this offering. Therefore, it is strongly recommended that potential bidders ensure in advance that they are able to obtain the necessary financing to close the transaction and provide a pre-approval letter from their lender.
At the conclusion of the auction the Winning Bidder will be notified and receive an email and/or phone call confirming their winning bid status. In this or a subsequent email the Winning Bidder will receive a link to sign all documents electronically along with instructions for submitting the required earnest money deposit to the named title company. Should the electronic processes described above be unavailable, alternative arrangements will be made. In any event, the contract signing and deposit payment process must be completed by close of business on auction day. A Winning Bidder whose documents and deposit are not received within the required time frame is subject to paying a liquidated damages amount equal to the down payment (charged to the credit card used at registration) and will not be allowed to bid in any future auctions. Please note that property-specific purchase contracts are available prior to the auction end date and reviews of such documents should be undertaken PRIOR to bidding.
EARNEST MONEY DEPOSIT:
The Winning Bidder shall be required to make an earnest money deposit of $30,000. This deposit must be received by 5:00 pm on the auction end date.
The Winning Bidder shall close within 30 days of the auction end date, unless stated differently in the Purchase Agreement.
EVIDENCE OF TITLE:
Seller shall furnish at seller’s expense an Owner’s Policy of Title Insurance in the amount of the total purchase price and shall execute a warranty deed conveying the real estate to the buyer(s).
REAL ESTATE TAXES & ASSESSMENTS:
2022 taxes are to be prorated as of the closing date.
EASEMENTS AND LEASES:
Sale of said property is subject to any and all easements of record and any and all leases.
Prime Time Auctions, Inc. and its representatives are Exclusive Agents of the Seller.
A commission off of the high bid is offered to all participating properly licensed Brokers. This commission will be paid at closing to the Broker representing the Winning Bidder, who has completed, returned and met the terms of the Broker Participation Agreement. This agreement is available on our website and must be completed and returned prior to the Broker’s bidder placing a bid and no later than 24 hours prior to the auction end date.
DISCLAIMERS AND ABSENCE OF WARRANTIES:
The information in the auction advertising was obtained from sources believed to be accurate but is subject to verification by all parties relying on it. All sketches, dimensions, square footage, acreage amounts, etc. are approximate. No liability for its accuracy, errors or omissions is assumed by the Seller or the auction company. All bidders are responsible for conducting their own inspections, investigations, inquiries, and due diligence concerning the property. The property is being offered on an “AS IS”, “WHERE IS” basis and no warranty or representations, expressed or implied, is made by the Seller or the auction company. All information contained in the advertising and all related materials are subject to verification by all parties and the terms and conditions outlined in the purchase agreement. The Auctioneer reserves the right to bid on behalf of the Seller up to, but not beyond the Seller’s reserve (if applicable). This property is available for and subject to sale prior to the auction end date.
1) 5% buyers premium on each item $2,501 and over. 10% buyer's premium on each item $2,500 and under. Added to all purchases ($10 bid price + $1.00 bp = $11.00 at cash register, $3,000 bid price + $150 bp = $3,150)
2) All purchases to be paid in full before leaving the premises. Payment may be made by cash or check. Debit and Credit Cards accepted with a 3% Convenience Fee. Any unpaid amounts will incur interest. Your credit card on file is not automatically charged, unless payment is not received within 2 days.
3) The sale is "AS IS" and "Where IS" and without warranty of any nature whatsoever. Purchasers are deemed to have conducted their own inspection and should NOT rely on descriptive information provided or statements made. By placing a bid, bidder signifies that they have examined the items to their satisfaction, or that they have chosen not to personally examine them.
4) Any dispute with items or prices will only be arbitrated within 2 business days following the auction. No changes to auction invoice regarding item or price will be made on auction day.
5) Items MUST be picked up within three business days following the auction, or other acceptable arrangements must be made. Items left for over three business days without arrangements will incur storage fees. Please understand space is limited and we need room for new inventory!
PLEASE NOTE if left items are left past the three business days there is not guarantee items will be in same condition or easily accessible.
6) All titled items will incur a $14 title fee and a $75 document fee for a total of $89. Auto dealers will be charged $40.
7) Loading is the responsibility of the buyer. Items left over 7 days will be considered abandoned property and no longer belong to buyer. Buyer will incur any cost of disposal.
8) Purchaser will pay all legal state sales tax, unless exemption requirements are met.
9) Purchaser grants a security interest in purchased items. If, for any reason, payment is not made in full, Prime Time has the right to repossess items, even from private property.
10) Prime Time Auctions reserves the right to bid on behalf of our sellers. The vast majority of items are sold to the highest bidder. Through our frequent seller program and special cases, some items have soft reserves. Our best effort is used to create a fair market for our buyers and sellers.
11) If payment is not honored for any reason (including but not limited to N.S.F., stop payment order, or the like) purchaser agrees to pay a $35 return fee.
12) Gun buyers must pass a federal background check and will incur a $10 processing fee per gun. Buyers that do not pass a federal background check, will be charged a $50 restocking fee.
13) If action is necessary to enforce the terms of this agreement, purchaser agrees to pay attorney fees and costs associated with collection or action. All buyer contracts will be subject to the Bannock County legal jurisdiction and the laws in the State of Idaho.
Pocatello, Idaho 83201
30 to 60 days to close
1 Acre, 5500 SF, Liquor License, Restaurant / Bar Equipment
Premium Central Location, Easy to get to, High Traffic Count
Many Potential Uses: Restaurant, Retail, Auto Sales, Sports Bar, Coffee Shop, Car Washes, Offices, Storage. Most Any Commercial Business. Liquor License Available.
Multi Parcel - Offered as an entire package and as the individual lots.
Horseshoe Pits, Grassy Area with Sprinkler System, Fence, Air Conditioning, Newer Roof Recently - Well Maintained
Real Estate Team - Brayden Hernandez, Jodi Legault, Staci Hernandez 208 232-4912. Brokered by Premier Properties
The total of all individual lots need to meet the reserve price for any of the lots to be sold. Seller is open to ideas to make this a successful transition.
Clydesdale Bar and Grill is open and operational. Buyer can use any of the business attributes. Seller will help with transition. After many successful years in business it is time for the next chapter of this great establishment and the wonderful team.